CICSS Research & Policy Brief Series:
- Sweet and Wolfe (2017), Anatomy of a Rare Drought: Insights from New York Farmers. CICSS Research & Policy Brief, Issue 3 (March 2017)
- Partridge, et al. (2016), Agricultural Resiliency to Severe Weather in the State Of New York. CICSS Research & Policy Brief, Issue 2 (October 2016).
- Chatrchyan, et al. (2016), Understanding the Views and Actions of U.S. Farmers Towards Climate Change. CICCA Research & Policy Brief, Issue 1 (March 2016).
Additional CICSS Research & Policy Briefs are in development. If researchers would like to submit an idea for publication, contact Allison Chatrchyan.
CICSS and Cornell Climate Smart Farming Factsheets
- Smart Solutions for a Changing Climate, CICSS (2016)
- Climate Smart Farming Program, CSF (2016)
- Climate Smart Farming Extension Team, CSF (2017)
- Climate Smart Farming Website, CSF (Coming Soon)